How to apply
If you are interested in applying for an Accelerator please follow the instructions below.
To learn about the Forge Platform – the new name for the Autodesk Web Services family click here.
The terms of this program are subject to a participation agreement between Autodesk and the participants.
Instructions for your proposal
Click the link on your chosen location below to apply.
- Tokyo, Japan – July 16-19
- New York City, NY – September 9-13
- Las Palmas, Gran Canaria – October 21-25
- Paris, France – December 9-13
- San Francisco, CA – January 13-17, 2020
To get a position in the Accelerator make sure you submit a detailed proposal – you can write up to 2,000 words. Applications must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the start of the event. Any applications submitted after that will not be considered. When choosing who participates in the the Cloud Accelerator class Autodesk will be looking for the following elements in your proposal:
- Use of an Autodesk Forge API or the Fusion 360™ client API to fill a compelling customer need. (Data Management API, Model Derivative API, Viewer, Design Automation API, BIM 360 API, Reality Capture API, Fusion 360 Client API).
- Likelihood of having a demonstrable prototype by the end of the Accelerator.
- Strong development skills.
- High motivation.
Special note: We encourage you to include any images or documents as part of your proposal in addition to the information listed below.
All the following information is required:
1. Company Name
2. Company Address
Name of the person to contact about the proposal
4. Attendees – the names and email addresses of the one or two people who will attend the accelerator
Attendee 1 name
Atttendee 1 email
Attendee 2 name
Attendee 2 email
5. Autodesk APIs to be used – indicate all applicable
Model Derivative API
Design Automation API
BIM 360 API
Reality Capture API (beta)
Fusion 360 API
6. Your proposal – explain in not more than 2000 words why you should be a participant.