How to apply
If you are interested in applying for an Accelerator please follow the instructions below.
To learn about the Forge Platform – the new name for the Autodesk Web Services family click here.
The terms of this program are subject to a participation agreement between Autodesk and the participants.
Instructions for your proposal
Click the link on your chosen location below to apply.
- Moscow, Russia – January 21-25, 2019
- Boston, MA – February 4-8, 2019 – read Design Automation for Revit focused for more details
- São Paulo, Brazil – February 18-22, 2019
- San Francisco, CA – March 4-8, 2019
- Dublin, Ireland – March 11-15, 2019
- Sydney, Australia – March 25-28, 2019
- Boston, MA – June 3-7, 2019
- Barcelona, Spain – June 25-28, 2019
To get a position in the Accelerator make sure you submit a detailed proposal – you can write up to 2,000 words. When choosing who participates in the the Cloud Accelerator class Autodesk will be looking for the following elements in your proposal:
- Use of an Autodesk Forge API or the Fusion 360™ client API to fill a compelling customer need. (Data Management API, Model Derivative API, Viewer, Design Automation API, BIM 360 API, Reality Capture API, Fusion 360 Client API).
- Likelihood of having a demonstrable prototype by the end of the Accelerator.
- Strong development skills.
- High motivation.
Special note: We encourage you to include any images or documents as part of your proposal in addition to the information listed below.
All the following information is required:
1. Company Name
2. Company Address
Name of the person to contact about the proposal
4. Attendees – the names and email addresses of the one or two people who will attend the accelerator
Attendee 1 name
Atttendee 1 email
Attendee 2 name
Attendee 2 email
5. Autodesk APIs to be used – indicate all applicable
Model Derivative API
Design Automation API
BIM 360 API
Reality Capture API (beta)
Fusion 360 API
6. Your proposal – explain in not more than 2000 words why you should be a participant.